Full Job Description
Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
What does a Retail Account Representative do at Swire Coca-Cola?
In this role, you will be responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition and face to face order taking within your assigned geography. You will have the ability to alter distribution frequency and order-taking procedures, to better meet our customers’ needs. You will also execute Looks of Success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns, track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations. You will play a key role in developing customer relationships, and will review business results with customers, ensuring that accounts meet Company merchandising standards.
Why Join Our Team?
- Local routes- Allowing you to stay close to home
- Career Advancement – Multiple career path opportunities with a robust individual development program offered for long term growth within the company
- Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition reimbursement, mileage reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts
- Execute Looks of Success in outlets
- Sell and implement campaigns and promotional programming and ensure customer compliance
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested
- Generate IRR analysis
- Develop customer relationships
- Review business results with customers
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume
- Track daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations
- Ensure that account meets Company merchandising standards
- Place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- 2+ years sales and customer service experience
- Excellent sales abilities
- Knowledge of merchandising standards
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Familiarity with sales and service standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to take on high levels of responsibility and accountability
- Cooperative, willingness to help and coordinate with others
- Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively and valid driver's license and clear /current MVR
Base salary range is $15,000 to $45,000. Job is also eligible for commissions based on the volume of sales, which make up a very large percentage of total cash compensation. With commission, annualized total compensation generally pays between $40,000 to $65,000. Actual annualized total compensation is based upon performance under the commission structure. Base salary offered will depend on geographic location of the position and candidate’s prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities & assigned sales route.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations