You can apply by texting TSC to 97211
Now offering DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what we have to offer!
Team Select’s mission is to take every opportunity to do right by all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and discover a dynamic company where you’re able to make a positive impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our team!
Team Select Home Care is looking for Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Team Select family. Our nurses will document and provide skilled nursing care to our patients, following the developed plan of care and the patient’s physician orders for each of our patients; while following confidentiality and professional boundaries. Will also prepare clinical and progress notes for our patients, assist the physician, the intermediate care provider and RN in performing specialized procedures.
- Furnish services, treatments and diagnostic and preventive procedures as assigned per the plan of care, following agency policies.
- Prepare equipment and materials for treatments observing aseptic technique.
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques and assure that the patient/family is involved in implementing the plan of care.
- Implement the nursing care plan for each patient.
- Initiate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Observe signs and symptoms and reports to the physician and registered nurse reactions to treatments, including drugs and changes in the patient's physical or emotional condition.
- Teach and counsel the patient and family/significant others regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient at home.
- Evaluate with registered nurse the effectiveness of the LPN/LVN's nursing service to the patient and family under the guidance of the registered nurse.
- Maintain and complete records of observations, treatments and care of patient. Help update the patient plan of care.
- Participate in patient care conferences to discuss the need for involvement of other members of the health team, such as physical therapist or speech language pathologist.
- Accept and perform orders; orders are cosigned by RN.
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered.
- Provide appropriate information about patient to other agencies/ individuals involved in patient's care as needed.
- Immediately report to Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor/RN any patient incidents/variances or complaints and submit any changes in schedule daily
- Demonstrate competent performance of technical skills according to established procedures before performing new skills.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- One (1) year nursing experience, preferred.
- Previous pediatric experience.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
Our Pay & Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
Team Select Home Care reserves the right to change the above job description and qualifications without notice. Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law.Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer.