Full Job Description
Pueblo Country Club
3200 8th Ave
Pueblo, CO 81008
Summary: Wash and sanitize dishes, utensils and chafers to a high industry standard. Help set up buffet and plate up stations. Help prep food when necessary and assist Chef and Sous Chef as necessary on an hourly basis.
· Wash and sanitize all dishes to a high standard.
· Set up buffet and plate up stations when banquets are needed.
· Assist in finishing all truck orders using FIFO standards.
· Clean and shine chafers before all scheduled buffets.
· Keep dish area clean and sanitized after shift.
· Mop area and any other designated areas daily.
· Assist in food prep when needed.
· Work a full shift on your feet for at least 8 hours or more.
· Lift at least 50 pounds.
· Detail clean station when business is slow.
· Assist cooks during busy hours.
· Have a good understanding of all items locations in the kitchen.
· Performs other special duties as assigned.
· Develop a general understanding of the duties of all employees in kitchen.
· Seize the opportunity to assist any co-worker who may be falling behind.
· Seek and accept assistance from co-workers when necessary.
High school diploma/GED (Culinary Arts Degree Preferred)
Ability to read and comprehend English documents such as Banquet Event Orders, and standardized recipes. Abilities to speak effectively to customers and employees in a productive and respectable matter.
While performing the duties to be successful each employee must be able to work with other people.
Be regularly exposed to high heat such as an open flame, and open ovens. Extreme cold temperature
exposure such as freezer organization. Have the ability to work heavy Machinery, such as big floor mixers, and convection ovens.
Ability to lift at least 50lbs with or without help. Standing and walking on your feet for extended
periods. Stretch your arms over your head. The ability to taste, see and feel food to ensure quality.
the employee is occasionally required to sit, kneel, and crawl.
Pueblo Country Club is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.32 per hour
- Casual dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pueblo, CO 81008: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- One location