If interested in the position, please submit your resume and cover letter electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will be open until filled.
Position Title: Supporting Pueblo Coordinator
Time: Full Time Position (40 Hours/week) with a limited number of night and weekend activities during the year.
Reports to: Office of the President & Chief Executive Officer
Overview: Develops a deep understanding of all chamber programs, especially the supporting Pueblo initiative and the benefit it brings to Pueblo businesses and the surrounding region. Master the development of strategies for outreach and engagement of members to ensure growth and success of the organization’s Supporting Pueblo program, and other programs. Provides insight to the development of promotional materials and marketing tools relative to Supporting Pueblo; develops services for businesses, including workshops, educational opportunities, business-to-business exchanges, and other value-added benefits for Supporting Pueblo. Produce the appropriate reports for the Board of Directors and President/CEO.
Summary of Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (This is a listing of primary duties and responsibilities and is not inclusive of all duties that may be required.)
· Responsible for the recruitment of businesses and developing a strong pipeline to grow the initiative
· Analyzes the platform composition and attrition, and develop business retention plans
· Efficiently manages and supports the online helpdesk by promptly replying to customer and vendor inquiries via email and social media.
· Provide solution-based customer service to customers and vendors via phone/text messages, email, etc.
· Promote and adequately explain the services offered by Supporting Pueblo and how they can be used to support each business individually.
· Utilize e-commerce software to load new businesses and their products on to the Supporting Pueblo Website.
· Accurately manage inventory to ensure all vendor items are accounted for and notify vendors when items are needed for orders.
· Package, fulfill, ship, and deliver customer orders within proper timeframe while following all safety guidelines and protocols.
· Strategize with marketing team to establish an ongoing marketing plan and presence in the community, one of which will promote the use of and increase traffic to the site, resulting in increased sales for local businesses.
· Track, analyze and interpret reporting to ensure the success of a self-sufficient platform.
· Represents the Latino Chamber at community and chamber functions and meetings
· Provides outstanding customer service
· Has a deep passion for the business community of Pueblo and is dedicated to the mission of the Latino Chamber of Commerce
· Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Business, Mass Communications or equivalent experience is preferred
Marketing and/or public relations
Business and community development
Skills and Knowledge:
Proficient in the use of computers, including all Microsoft Office products
Ability to perform multiple tasks and assignments concurrently, with attention to detail.
Ability to communicate effectively using proper grammar, via phone, text, email, and face to face interactions.
Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
Other: Must be willing and able to work outside of normal working hours; must have a valid Colorado Drivers License and access to a reliable vehicle during working hours and proof of automobile insurance.